The recommended daily dose of the dietary supplement Curcumall® .
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 teaspoon (5ml) in a glass of water, 1-3 times daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before a meal or two hours after a meal).
Curcumall as a dietary supplement does not contain allergens.
- Curcumall is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Do not use Curcumall if you have bile duct obstruction.
- Not for use with Coumadin.
- Stop all intake of Curcumall one week before undergoing surgery.
- Cancer patients treated with chemotherapy should consult their doctor about taking Curcumall
In order to ensure coordinated and safe care, inform your health care providers about any complementary and alternative practices you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health.
The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.