The content below is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The recommended amount per day of the dietary supplement Curcumall® varies according to the health condition and its severity.
As a dietary supplement take 1 teaspoon (5ml) in a glass of water, 1-3 times daily on an empty stomach (half an hour before a meal or approximately two hours after a meal).
In general, it is recommended that with a severe health condition, take Curcumall® 2-3 times daily. Upon improvement, one may lower the intake to once a day.
Curcumall® exhibits no side effects
- Curcumall® is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Do not use Curcumall if you have bile duct obstruction.
- Not for use with Coumadin.
- Stop all intake of Curcumall one week before undergoing surgery.
- Cancer patients treated with chemotherapy should consult their doctor about taking Curcumall®
In order to ensure coordinated and safe care, inform your health care providers about any complementary and alternative practices you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health.