Why Curcumall® works better?
- Curcumall’s innovative liquid turmeric/curcumin formula offers outstanding health properties.
- Curcumall® harnesses the amazing health-giving properties of curcumin without causing stomach upset and with improved absorption.
- Because of its extraction process and liquid form, this technologically advanced formula delivers more curcumin to the blood while optimizing its efficacy.
- Just mix a teaspoon of Curcumall® in a glass of water and enjoy a refreshing drink that offers all the benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin
For the past thirteen years, since 2007, Curcumall® has been used by thousands of customers who felt the difference, and let us explain why.
HIGHEST POTENCY—We use a super concentrated extract of Turmeric Root powder, 95% of the patented curcumin–Curcumin C3®, with Ginger extract and Aloysia extract, formulated in a liquid delivery system, creating a formula of unmatched potency and bioavailability. Utilizing a revolutionary method of enhanced Turmeric delivery, it is designed to help your body to absorb more turmeric and curcumin, especially the three most potent forms of curcumin that were shown by scientific research to be most effective to our health. Each 5ml serving contains 500mg in a liquid form that ensures maximum absorption.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS—Science has shown that Curcumin, Turmeric and Ginger extracts can support healthy inflammation response and assist in joint health, brain function, natural pain relief and digestion.
EASY TO TAKE— Curcumall® comes in a concentrated liquid form that is easy to take and tastes great too. It comes in a few forms: Regular bottle of 4.2 ounce (125ml), 3-pack (3 bottles of 4.2 ounce), 6-pack (6 bottles of 4.2 ounce) and Economy Size: double size bottle of 8.4 ounces (250ml)
To provide your body with the best potential benefits, we recommend taking 1-2 teaspoons daily in a glass of water (hot or cold). It is important to intake Curcumall on an empty stomach—two hours after a meal and half an hour before meal. If you take it first thing in the morning, don’t drink or eat for half an hour. This ensures maximum absorption. Our maximum strength liquid extract allows the nutrients to be quickly and effectively absorbed into your body. Unlike most capsules, pills, powders which have limited absorption.
Curcumall® is manufactured and bottled at a GMP authorized facility that is certified by the Health Department and registered at the FDA. Curcumall® is certified by the Health Departments of Canada, Mexico, Italy, Turkey and Israel and is registered at the FDA.
Curcumall® is Kosher,
Gluten Free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Ingredients: Turmeric Root concentrated extract, 95% Curcumin C3® extract, Ginger extract, AloysIa extract, Glycerin USP (Kosher), Alcohol USP (Kosher) and purified water.
Curcumall® at a Glance:
High Bioavailability – Curcumall® is more readily absorbed than most available curcumin products due to its extraction process and liquid form. This technologically advanced formula delivers more curcumin to the blood while optimizing its efficacy.
High concentration of the active ingredients:
- Extract of whole turmeric root that includes, in addition to curcumin, 24 volatile healing oils and over a hundred compounds that were researched for their health benefits.
- Extract of curcumin C3– a patented formula of the three major curcumin compounds in an optimal ratio.
- Extract of Ginger that was shown to assist in absorption and as a member family of turmeric has demonstrated similar health properties.
- Curcumall® doesn’t contain piperine which was shown to cause gastrointestinal upset.
- Each dose of Curcumall® has 500 mg of curcumin.
Curcumall® has not shown any side effects.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition.